Friday, July 9, 2010

I am new here

My first blogging site that I started back in 2004 didnt work out for me too well, its changes were starting to irritate me and I just left it, it was all about the top bloggers and not regular average schmoes like me talk about something real and being able to spread knowledge. Whatever though, trying something new isnt always bad for that usually change is always good. I will post blogs about Music, Lifestyle and Cars, but there might be some rants but there will always be good points about something. I am that type of guy who doesnt give in to battle, or should I just say boredom.

I will post blogs like this.

I never say I am bored for a few reasons, I was told by my older peers that they werent allowed to say they were bored when they were my age only because there were various reasons, your pretty much admit you are too weak to even come up with something productive or just give in to boredom like that, back in the day they used to get hit to obtain discipline. That is not all, if you admit to boredom that just shows you are a boring person that really doesnt share any form of interest. When I am bored I start to write a story in my head, may not always be the best but strangely enough it helped me find something to do without ever complaining.

Thats pretty much it, at times I will probably post videos of the kind of music I listened to.

If anything you can ask me if you need help on a certain genre, right now I will say that I cannot help you with todays pop music, I will probably find something before it gets popular anyways. I am mostly good with Classic Rock, Metal and Electric. My playlists can be a bit bipolar but I try to be open.

If anything you van give me some pointers on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment